14 September 2021
September 14, 2021
This is a unique opportunity to work with a well-known Kiwi brand with a highly intelligent and professional team. The organisation is a household name and well-reputed by its excellent service.
A bit about the role
This role involves working within the Finance Team, working across multiple systems, and with high volumes of data.
Core responsibilities include:
- Financial Reporting Analysis
- Identification Reconciliation of issues within finances
- Provide expert support advice for both financial and non-financial stakeholders
So who are you and what is your profile?
You will be a qualified Chartered Accountant ( or an equivalent qualification), with a minimum of 3 years working experience. You must be a strong communicator, both written and verbal, with proven experience collaborating with diverse stakeholders.
Experience using Business Intelligence Tools (Power BI), would be advantageous.
Call Olivia on 0226188103, or apply online now!
- 5 month contract with immediate start
- A dynamic and supportive team to work with
- CBD location, close to public transport