04 May 2022
May 4, 2022
This kiwi success story have operations in both New Zealand and the UK with their Auckland office located in Albany. The business has grown into a global leader through innovation, moving from a small New Zealand owned business to a true global player over the past 30 years.
A little bit about the role
This is a really awesome role for a Finance Manager who is keen to develop their skills under a supportive and highly capable Group Financial Controller. The Finance Manager will have oversight of all financial reporting, budgeting, tax and audit requirements and payroll for the NZ/Aus entity. The role will also manage a team of 3 transactional finance staff so it is a really great opportunity to develop your leadership skills. The ideal candidate will also have a real desire to learn all about commercial finance as the hope will be that this role will grow into a truly commercial function over time.
Core responsibilities include:
- Ensure all financial reporting and tax requirements are completed for the NZ and Aus entities
- Manage the global consolidation of monthly results
- Be a key player in developing a robust annual budget, which includes product costs and labour, whilst taking into account any balance sheet movements.
- Work alongside key stakeholders to support and influence key decision making
- Manage cashflow, foreign currency and forecasting
- Manage and control payroll as well as the audit process
So who are you and what is your profile
This is a perfect role for someone who is either new to a Finance Manager role (1-2 years experience) or who is at Senior Accountant level seeking a step up, you will need to be fully CA/CPA qualified to be considered. Above all, you will have a hunger and desire to learn, you will be a strong communicator with a real interest in how a business operates.
To apply, follow the instructions or to discuss, please contact Andy Hickey on 0211693764 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Albany location
- Opportunity to develop your leadership skills
- $120-140k salary