25 November 2021
November 25, 2021
Our client has a culture of continuous improvement and strive to help their customers to keep the world moving!
This is a maternity cover contract starting in January until 31st August 2022. A full-time opportunity, Monday to Friday and flexibility with your work hours can be discussed. The team is currently working from home, but there is formal training in place to make sure you receive all the support you need during your onboarding.
Key duties include:
- Order and maintain all office supplies including management of suppliers e.g. photocopier, stationery, printing.
- Management of all facilities contractors – e.g. lighting, recycling, cleaners, rubbish, fire protection.
- Book, organise and ensure the smooth running of internal and external meetings.
- Reception duties include answering and transferring calls and responding to general email enquiries.
- Health and safety support for the HR Manager - assisting with document creation and internal communication.
- Diary management for the HR Manager and CEO.
- General administration (assisting to arrange events, purchasing, data entry, booking travel etc.)
You’re a solid all-rounder, who takes great pride in your work, you can multi-task whilst working to deadlines, remain calm under pressure and has a good sense of humour!
- You will have great all-round experience within the office environment
- Microsoft experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work across multiple stakeholders
- Strong organisational and top-notch time-management skills
- January 2022 start to end of August 2022
- Rosedale location
- Flexibility, great team culture and varied role!