- Convenient Auckland CBD Location
- Be a part of a challenging domain in Successful Kiwi brand
- Start 2021 with a new role
Work for an organisation which offers a vibrant, energetic environment for people who bring passion and commitment to their work. Enjoy a culture where successes are recognised and celebrated.
With an influx of new opportunity and a desire to keep ahead of the game, this business knows no boundaries.
What you will be doing:
This is a semi-technical customer-facing role between the Presales team and Provisioning team in the Cloud PBX space. You will be a Subject Matter Expert for Cloud PBX offerings, including undertaking required vendor training as well as own the end to end ordering and delivery Cloud PBX Products. This is a new role with some new products/processes being developed so someone who has a business process improvement mindset will fit in as well.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 3-4 years of experience as a Voice Specialist
- Previous telecommunication or technology experience is highly desirable
- Experience across Cloud PBX technologies is a must, ideally with Vadacom and Cisco Webex
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent organization skills and a detail-oriented character.
With our client's industry currently experiencing a huge amount of growth, this would be a great career-building opportunity that would allow you to gain some fantastic experience for the future. You will be part of a dynamic team and have a great team of peers to learn from.
DON'T MISS OUT! Apply Now! Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Please apply using an MS WORD version of your CV, as if we proceed with your application this is the format we’ll require to submit to clients.