- Manage testing practice
- Resource and people leadership across manual and automation streams
- Auckland CBD, urgent start
Come work for a leading Kiwi organization currently committed to upgrading their technology environment. This business offers a vibrant, energetic Auckland CBD environment for people who bring passion and commitment to their work, and enjoy a culture where successes are recognized and celebrated.
The team is innovative and collaborative and has built a strong reputation of being a highly desirable place to work. This is a brand that you will want on your CV and projects you will want to be involved in!
What you’ll be doing:
This position will see you using your strong experience managing delivery testing teams across a range of technical projects across functional testing and automation environments. As you will be joining a highly Agile environment, previous experience working in this way will be essential to succeed.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous experience managing test teams of both manual and automation nature
- Online/web experience would be key
- Ability to pick and set up automation frameworks
- Managing test practice in a Microsoft environment would be highly beneficial
- Experience working in highly Agile environment
- Resource planning and recruitment
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
Don’t be one of those people who read an advert about a fantastic opportunity and never actually apply, only to later hear somebody you know bragging about how great their new job is! They applied so don’t miss this opportunity – APPLY NOW!