Job Ref 3118649
Category Sales & Marketing
Type Permanent - Full Time
We are looking for an Account manager to join the Field Sales team. Reporting to the National Field Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ownership of FMCG Sales performance and execution in the lower North Island
- Execution of strategic call cycle plans, and development of sales strategies with stores and to build and maintain key relationships
- With support from your merchandiser, grow the territory utilising NPD and innovation launches, range expansion plans and distribution growth with our large range of products
To be considered for this position, you will be an experienced FMCG Account / Territory Manager, with a depth of knowledge in sales strategies, a passion for the health and wellness category, looking for a company that you can truly align your personal values with.
We are looking for a self-starter who is analytical, driven, passionate with clear communication skills who knows what it takes to be a successful Account Manager and equally have the desire to be part of something bigger than yourself.
In return, you’ll work for a close-knit and socially conscious company that puts people and the planet first. You will be part of supportive and high-performing team culture, with career progression opportunity and an amazing organic, fair trade product range to work with.
All applicants must have a full NZ drivers licence and right to work in New Zealand.
Candidates are required to undertake Pre-Employment medical and drug screen as part of the application process.
- Health & Wellness Category in Wellington with Flexibility!
- Dynamic & Supportive Culture, with a Mission-led Organisation
- Competitive Salary and Tools of Trade- Vehicle, Mobile, Laptop