Right at the start of their digital transformation, you'll be working with the CTO from discovery phase right through to maintenance & enhancements
- AWS across data & integration with Mulesoft
- A household name in the health care industry
- Discovery, planning, design, implementation
We have been approached by a well-respected client to seek a Solution Design Lead as they're currently on the start of a technology transformation across multiple platforms.
Working closely with the CTO you will have a strong understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and will be starting from the discovery phase, planning, design and the implementation and once they're live you'll continue to add enhancements and continue to ensure they're utilising the new platform the optimum level.
Technology stack/requirements for this role:
- Knowledge of AWS (Athena, EMR, Kinesis, S3, AWS Lake Formation, Glue etc)
- Experience working as a Solution Design Lead/Architect across medium to enterprise size applications
- Good understanding of working across Ecommerce/Retail
- Integration experience specifically with MuleSoft
- Microsoft SQL Server
- The knowledge to set up data warehouse & Data lakes
For this role, due to their complex systems, we ask for the right person to have knowledge and experience with integration, especially around Mulesoft & AWS. You'll also work closely with stakeholders and build key vendor relationships whilst selecting the appropriate solutions and systems to continue to move their business forward.
This is truly the start of their digital transformation so this a hands-on role where you will be making recommendations on their current technology stack and write documentation to present new solutions to Senior Stakeholders as well as having sound working knowledge of Risk assessments, impact assessments.
Due to the current situation, unfortunately, we can only accept applications from overseas if you are a New Zealand Citizen, however, we'd love to work with you in the future.