Start 2021 with a new role
- Be a part of a challenging and transparent culture
- Convenient CBD location, competitive remuneration plus benefits
We are seeking a Service Delivery Manager to join an organisation that values re-imagining the way people deliver. Offering a fast-paced, transparent environment that believes promoting from the inside out.
What you’ll be doing:
As part of this team, your mission will be to lead the end-to-end delivery of our client services, committing to continuous improvement. You will also represent our client by leading virtual teams in the delivery of our client services as well as being accountable for ensuring all contractual obligations and service delivery commitments are met while developing and growing our client relationship with assigned accounts.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 5+ years experience in a client-facing delivery role with Government and/or Corporate organisations
- 5+ years experience leading virtual teams
- 7+ significant experience working in the ICT industry
- ITIL certified, Agile, or similar methodologies for ICT delivery
- Able to build report and effectively communicate with colleagues and clients
- Able to manage and deliver multiple commitments within agreed expectations
- Demonstrates good time management
With our client's industry currently experiencing a huge amount of growth, this would be a great career-building opportunity that would allow you to gain some fantastic experience for the future. You will be part of a dynamic team and have a great team of peers to learn from.
DON'T MISS OUT! Apply Now! Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Please apply using an MS WORD version of your CV, as if we proceed with your application this is the format we’ll require to submit to clients.