Come work for an organisation that sets the standard for I.T. service and Cloud Solutions in New Zealand. Our client offers a vibrant, energetic environment for people who bring passion and commitment to their work and enjoy a culture where successes are recognised and celebrated.
Our client provides organisations with IT as a service. They have been a market leader in this space for 15 years. They are is in significant growth mode opening up exciting opportunities across the business.
You will be someone with the following experience:
- Ideally previous experience in a consulting environment.
- Over 6+ years in managing enterprise IT environments.
- Linux experience required (web, database platforms, load balancing, etc).
- Experience in database administration (Oracle, MSSQL, etc).
- 6+ years in backup administration (Especially IBM Spectrum Protect, Cohesity, Actifio, Veeam, Rubrik.
- Automation (Especially Ansible, Puppet).
- Storage Management (SAN, NFS, SMB/CIFS, filesystems).
- Networking (VLANs, LACP, routing, etc).
- Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure).
With my client's industry currently experiencing a huge amount of growth, this opportunity would be a great career-building opportunity that would allow you to gain some fantastic experience for the future. You will be part of a dynamic team and have a great team of peers to learn from. This opportunity offers a great deal of scope and growth.
Don’t be one of those people who read an advert about a fantastic opportunity and never actually apply, only to later hear somebody you know bragging about how great their new job is! They applied so don’t miss this opportunity – APPLY NOW!
Please apply using an MS WORD version of your CV, as if we proceed with your application this is the format we’ll require to submit to clients.