Amazing career opportunity for a driven Senior Systems Engineer to join one of NZ's leading cloud solutions providers.
- Take on a role where every day is different
- Endless career growth and exposure to large vendor kits
- Attitude is as critical as technical ability
Come and work for an organisation that offers a vibrant, energetic environment for people who bring passion and commitment to their work. Enjoy a culture where successes are recognised and celebrated. This organisation goes out of their way to provide an exciting environment with true career progression and development.
Our client is looking for an all-around passionate self-starting Senior Systems Engineer who has a keen interest in technology and wants to continue to develop their skill set. This is your opportunity to take on a broad role where every day is different.
What you'll be doing:
You will be an outgoing person who is customer/client-friendly that brings a positive vibe to the existing team. You will be the primary interface between management, other internal teams, and customers so your communication skills are key.
What you'll need to succeed:
- +3 years working on Microsoft Azure / Azure DevOps projects
- Previous exposure to Microsoft Hyper-V & VMware
- Hands-on expereince on Microsoft 365 and M. Intune maintein and implementation.
- Active Directory, Windows Server 2012 and above & Windows 10 endpoint management
- Cisco and Fortinet firewalls exposure
- Terminal Services/RDS
- Backup and imaging technologies
- Virtual Private Network
- Pre-sales and solution scoping as well as Architecture and design
- Consulting |Excellent customer service experience
- Third-level BAU support experience
- Project delivery
With my client is currently experiencing a huge amount of growth, this would be a great career-building opportunity that would allow you to gain some fantastic experience for the future. You will be part of a dynamic team and have a great team of peers to learn from. This opportunity offers a great deal of scope!
Don’t be one of those people who read an advert about a fantastic opportunity and never actually apply, only to later hear somebody you know bragging about how great their new job is! They applied so don’t miss this opportunity!
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.