Job Ref 2741097
Location Auckland South
Type Permanent - Full Time-
A Little Bit About the Company
You will be working for a company that takes pride in their product, brand, and people. You will be part of a company with a not only a dominant New Zealand presence but only holds their own on an international scale.
They carry a great local, national and international brand, and have an awesome reputation for not only their ability to grow their business but to also look after their people.
You will be part of a larger team of highly motivated, talented and welcoming people, focused on exceptional delivery across the board.
Some More Information About the Role
This role reports to the Group Reporting Manager but will function pretty autonomously on a day to day basis. Your focus will be to get to grips with the new consolidation and reporting tool and take ownership of the reporting to the parent company.
- External and internal reporting and month-end consolidations
- Monthly group consolidation
- Ensuring numbers reported to parent are fully reconciled with group numbers and variances explained
- Assist with the group reporting for senior management
- Provide leadership and direction to the team throughout the wider business
So Who Are You, And What Is Your Profile?
You will ideally be a qualified accountant with proven experience in a technical accounting role within a group environment. You will have a really solid and up to date knowledge of IFRS/NZX reporting requirements.
You need to have a good eye for detail, a knack for process improvement and be someone that can quite literally hit the ground running.
If this sounds like it might be of interest, please contact Jen either via email email@example.com or via phone (09) 410 7235.
- Leading FMCG business with global footprint
- One direct report
- Great Mt Wellington location with parking