You'll be an experienced Senior Java Developer with a strong background in Java/J2EE/JEE development.
- Experience with Integrations development
- Boutique Kiwi consultancy with a global outreach
- Projects ranging across various cloud technologies
Joining an already high performing team, this team is innovative and collaborative and has built a strong reputation for being a highly desirable place to work.
What you'll be doing:
As the Senior Java Developer, you will be leading projects, offering improvements, and adding value through your extensive Java development background. The environment you will be working in will have a strong understanding of the complete development cycle working across various applications and designs, configuration management, development, ongoing support, and maintenance.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Your background will show a thorough history of Java development.
- Previous history working in API integration development environment and thorough knowledge of Web and Application servers (e.g., Websphere, JBoss or Apache Tomcat)
- With a passion for cloud technologies, you get to work across AWS, Azure, and GCP!
- You love building out CI/CD pipelines utilizing Docker and Kubernetes.
- Ability to suggest changes with confidence, succinctly articulating the rationale
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Previous experience supporting and training junior Developers
The most important part of this role is not necessarily your technical skills but your approach to improving your skillset. You have to have passion for what you do and articulate this to your customers and peers.