Senior Software Developer for an NZ corporate and be an influential part of their changing technology landscape.
- Technology enthusiast across modern front-end, back-end, and Cloud Environments
- Be part of an Agile delivery team with the right toolsets and approaches.
- Azure/ .Net / .Net Core/React/ Yarn/ NPM/ Git
- Drive, influence, and evolve the team to unlock their potential - Core of the agile delivery capabilities
They are shaking up the NZ Insurance market, as never seen before!
Work for an organisation that is recognised nationally as a market leader in their respective industry. You will be part of an organisation that recently completed its digital transformation and had shaken up the insurance market as never seen before!
What you will be doing:
They're looking for a Senior Developer to help nurture and grow their development environment. You will be responsible for the hands-on development and code review for junior/intermediate developers in the team.
This role has become available due to the growth of the business and this position will allow you to build critical relationships with the business and across the technology team. You will be a genuine people leader who can influence and enable your team, all while still having a firm grasp of the latest software development trends and best practices.
What you'll need to succeed:
- 5+ years of .Net or .Net Core API Development
- Azure or other cloud-based applications
- Experience working in the Financial Service Industry
- Knowledge across microservices
Why should you apply?
- Our client offers an excellent salary and offers flexible working arrangements. If you need to, on occasion, work from home, or switch things up for your family, this is the role for you!
- Need a couple of extra days off per year paid? No worries!
- When it comes to insurances, you'll receive discounts across the house, boat, vehicle, contents, and travel, as well as corporate discounts.
- Their CBD office is just a short walk from Britomart, just a stone's throw from award-winning eateries
- All of the above enables you to bring your ambition and real self to work every day to make a serious impact within an organisation making big waves utilising technology to disrupt their market.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Please apply using an MS WORD version of your CV, as if we proceed with your application, this is the format we'll require to submit to clients.
+64 21 772 103