Our client is a Microsoft Gold Partner and one of the top consultancies in NZ that have not stopped growing over the last few years.
They are looking for someone who is both business and technical-minded to join their Data team as a Senior Consultant.
Ideally you have extensive experience in technical delivery across the Microsoft Azure stack.
the key focus for this role will be in defining and delivering data and analytic strategies (with supporting roadmaps, initiatives and programs) and data governance frameworks and processes.
The skills needed:
- Strong knowledge of data governance frameworks and processes (including control and risk management)
- Experience in the technical design and delivery of data strategies at an enterprise-wide level.
- In-depth hands on-work experience with large-scale implementations of Analytics Cloud solutions
- In-depth knowledge of Azure technology stack including; IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Data Lake, Cosmos, Insights, Azure Data Bricks, Azure SQL DQ, Azure Synapse Analytics, PowerApps, LogicApps, Azure Data Factory
- In-depth hands-on work experience with implementations of Microsoft Analytics solutions, using SSIS/SSRS/SSAS
- Strong data quality management experience, including master data and reference data management
- Practical understanding of various ingestion options for on-premise or external data sources
- Strong background and experience in all aspects of data warehouse and Business Intelligence implementations
With our client currently experiencing a huge amount of growth, this would be a great career-building opportunity that would allow you to gain some fantastic experience. You will be part of a dynamic team and have a great team of peers to learn from.
DON'T MISS OUT! Apply Now! Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Please apply using an MS WORD version of your CV, as if we proceed with your application this is the format we’ll require to submit to clients.