Senior Data Analyst required for one of the best places to work in NZ! SAS and SQL knowledge, along with Tableau experience.
- Voted one of the best places to work in New Zealand for the last 10 years!
- Auckland CBD - New offices - Excellent salary and benefits
- SAS, SQL, and Python experience needed
Our client is a well-known and respected brand in New Zealand. They are well known for their high energy environment where hard work is rewarded and recognized. This is an opportunity that will allow for personal development and career growth within the business. It is a testament to the company that not many people leave – it has been voted a finalist in the best places to work in New Zealand for the last ten years!
What will you be doing?
You will be working to support this organization's analytical, reporting and data capabilities. Working within a highly analytical team, you will lead projects, influence and provide recommendations to key stakeholders from Executive Managers to Team Leaders and specialists.
What do we want?
In addition to the below technical skills, you will have excellent communication skills and build rapport quickly. From a technical perspective, the key things we want are:
- A wealth of knowledge and experience as a Data Analyst
- 4-5 years using SAS and SQL
- 1-2 years with BI Reporting Tools
- Familiarity with Tableau or SAS Visualisation Analytics
- Comprehensive Business Intelligence and data warehouse knowledge
Opportunities at this level very rarely crop up. Don't miss your chance to join one of New Zealand's top employers!
+64 21 772 103