- Information Security - Compliance - Risk Assessments
- Customer-facing role across enterprise clients
Want to work for one of NZ’s leading ICT organizations particularly in the Security space? Well, this is your chance! Work for an organisation which offers a vibrant, energetic environment for people who bring passion and commitment to their work. Enjoy a culture where successes are recognized and celebrated.
With an influx of new opportunity and demand due to being in an essential NZ service, this business knows no boundaries! This is an organisation at the heart of NZ's technology industry and offers job security in an uncertain market!
What you will be doing:
This role would suit any candidate with a passion to learn and acquire the knowledge and expertise to advance their career ambitions within the Security Advisory, Security Governance Risk and Compliance domain. The ideal candidate will ideally have consulting experience across large enterprise environments. Our client needs someone with great communications skills, previous stakeholder management experience and passion for security technologies
Key Skills and Experience:
- 1- 2 years of experience in information security consulting positions with a technical background ideally.
- Familiar with security frameworks
- Able to communicate in a well-spoken manner with customer and internal stakeholder.
- Proactivity and willingness to learn are a must
- Passion and enthusiasm towards Security – not only is Security your -day job but it’s your hobby!
The rewards and job satisfaction involved in this role would be hard to find in any other roles available. The environment is progressive, forward-thinking and allows their employees to thrive.
Don’t miss this opportunity – APPLY NOW! Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.