Full Job Description
Halo Consulting has multiple opportunities available for SAS programmers across an array of clients which include Banking and Insurance. You must be able to build, review and optimize SAS codes for data analytics.
You should have effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills. It is important that you have clear visualization of data and insights.
What we need from you:
- Proficiency with analytical tools including SAS, Python and SQL.
- Sound programming habits and practice, including version control and documentation.
- Help in developing portfolio specific data sources, performing statistical analysis, making strategic pricing recommendations
- Experience developing reporting and supporting development of multiple engines and tools in order to support the business to achieve its strategic objectives.
- Previous experience in a client-facing role and have successfully built strong relationships
- Meet deadlines and look after budgets and keeping projects on track
- Strong SAS and SQL experience
You will be based in Auckland for this role and flexible working hours is available. Working from home is also an option.
This role will bring you a lot of satisfaction and will allow you to develop your career. You will need to have a passion for technology and a work history that illustrates a strong direction aimed at career growth.
Must have Permanent Resident or NZ citizenship.
Apply via the link below or reach out to email@example.com for more details.