We are seeking a Senior Salesforce Business Analyst to join an enormous programme of work, this is a full-time position based in Auckland’s CBD reporting to the Salesforce Lead. The ideal candidate will be able to start mid-Jan
Our client is a leading kiwi organisation in their industry. This business offers a vibrant, energetic environment for people who bring passion and commitment to their work and enjoy a culture where successes are recognised and celebrated.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience working as a Business Analyst and defining business needs
- 4+ years’ experience specialising in Salesforce Analysis
- Ideally, you embody Agile practices and methodologies to the highest standard and have proven experience doing so, Agile Certified preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple vendors and high-level stakeholders
- Seamlessly able to adapt to a new team and environment with stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Previous IT transformation project experience would be advantageous
- Actively contribute to the Salesforce platform roadmap, including new feature and product assessment
- Ability to develop good working relationships with business stakeholders, architecture, implementation partners, integration/development teams and quality assurance.
With our client currently experiencing a huge amount of growth, this would be a great career-building opportunity that would allow you to gain some fantastic experience in the future. You will be part of a dynamic team and have a great team of peers to learn from.
Don’t miss out, APPLY NOW! Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Halo & Consult will be shutting down for a (hard-earned we promise!) break for the Christmas/New Year period from the 23rd December 2020 until the 6th January 2021. Therefore, there may be a slight delay in us replying to your application until after the 6th January 2021. In the meantime, we wish you a safe & happy holiday season ahead!