Job Ref 2975200
Location Auckland North
Category Commercial Accounting
Type Permanent - Full Time
Senior Payroll Manager- North Shore based- Payroll Management and System focused role.
A Little Bit About the Company
You will have the opportunity to work for a well established and continuously growing business who offer a great culture and working environment. This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a strong Payroll Manager to get involved with various payroll systems improvement work and system implementation/compliance projects for a great brand, whilst managing and motivating the team!! PayGlobal experience is a must with this role due to the level of system skills required.
Some information about the role
The primary responsibility of this role is to utilise your payroll knowledge and experience to provide and apply legislation and system changes as requested, working closely with the Payroll team and Systems team to ensure a smooth-running process. This person will provide support and training to the wider Payroll team whilst developing and implementing key payroll processes and system changes.
Key aspects to this role include:
- Overseeing payroll processing and service of excellence within the Payroll team
- System implementations withing PayGlobal for business and legislation needs
- Keeping up to date on NZ legislation
- Manage the payroll team and processing of payroll
- Manage queries escalated
- Maintain high levels of customer service
- Build key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Work on specific projects relating to continuous process improvements.
So who are you and what is your profile?
It is key that you have experience in Payroll management, legislation knowledge and systems projects along with PayGlobal experience. You must be adaptable and effective in your working environments. Communication is key in this role and you must be able to deal with complex business environments, strict deadlines and high volumes.
If you have a proactive and positive attitude along with the above key experience and traits then please apply today on this role!!
- Payroll Management and Systems Project work!
- PayGlobal experience needed!
- Great team environment, working in Finance!