Job Ref 2988880
Location Auckland North
Category Commercial Accounting
A little bit about the company
A well-established, NZ owned organisation that provides a professionally funded service to our community. This organisation has been around for many years but has been experiencing a lot of growth in recent times.
They are one of the leaders in what they do throughout New Zealand. You will appreciate working for such a hard working company and feel good about what they are doing to help those who are in need of it.
More About The Role
You will report directly to the internal Accountant and be responsible for various aspects of the accounts function.
This will specifically include duties such as:
- Accounts Payable Administration
- Accounts Receivable Administration
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Ad-hoc accounts and admin duties
You will be an approachable, empathic and patient individual with great work ethics who is comfortable in a diverse environment.
The key to your success in this role will be your:
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- strong attention to detail
- excellent accuracy and organisational skills
- you will have a good working knowledge of accounts payable so you can hit the ground running
- Albany based with parking onsite
- Friendly close knit team
- Flexible part time hours