Fantastic career opportunity for an experienced Network Engineer to join one of NZ's leading service providers.
- Take on a role where every day is different
- Endless career growth and exposure to large vendor kits
- Attitude is as critical as technical ability
What you'll be doing:
You will be an outgoing person who is customer/client-friendly that brings a positive vibe to the existing team. You will be the primary interface between management, other internal teams and customers so your communication skills are key.
What you'll need to succeed:
- 5+ years of Network Engineering experience
- Must have strong experience across Cisco Technologies (Networking, Security, Wireless)
- Previous Vendor experience is preferred
- Proven experience delivering projects including customer onboarding and migrations
- Cisco Firewall experience is a must
- Ability to provide BAU support and build relationships (Level 2/3)
- CCNA, CCNP and Cisco Meraki Certification are highly desired.
This role will bring you a lot of satisfaction and will allow you to develop your career. You will need to have a passion for technology and a work history that illustrates a strong direction aimed at career growth.
If you are not an NZ Citizen, you must have the right of permanent residence or a work permit.