Our client is a hi-growth IT consultancy provider that develops and manages advance platforms leveraging modern cloud, network/security and data virtualisation technologies.
They work with top-tier enterprise-scale customers and are known for their ability to solve complex technical challenges.
- Experience in administering Linux server systems (Highly Desirable)
- Experience in supporting applications in a production environment
- Basic understanding of relational database structure
- Experience with implementing technical solutions
- Project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in dealing with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Linux stack environments (web, database platforms, load balancing, etc)
- VMware experience (Nice to have)
- Automation (Especially Ansible, Puppet) (Nice to have)
- Storage Management SAN, NFS, SMB/CIFS, filesystems. (Nice to have)
Don't be one of those people who read an advert about a fantastic opportunity and never actually apply, only to later hear somebody you know bragging about how great their new job is! They applied so don't miss this opportunity - APPLY NOW! Ref: MM998046