Put your skills to the ultimate test while working on an innovative SaaS platform that stormed the global market.
- Modern & Funky Northshore offices with free parking!
- Successful NZ startup leading on a global scale and in growth mode
- Solve genuine engineering challenges - product focus - enormous scope!
Joining an already high performing team, this team is innovative and collaborative and has built a strong reputation for being a highly desirable place to work. Our client is a brand that you will want on the CV and projects you want to be involved!
What you'll be doing:
This role will see you working in an agile team on a SaaS application using the latest tools and technologies. You'll have a successful background in designing and building well-architectured, highly available, scalable cloud-based applications.
With your background specializing in Java, you'll also have a good understanding of continuous integration and delivery. With a Java background, You'll be designing and developing software in a microservices framework using RESTful APIs, modern unit and integration testing frameworks, Spring, and standard open-source libraries with a passion for cloud technologies.
What you'll need to succeed:
- You'll enjoy working in a team of positive, like-minded, motivated people within a self-managed agile environment.
- 5+ years plus in core Java/J2EE/JEE
- Competent in designing and developing software with an SOA and EDA framework using RESTful API's - Preferably Swagger!
- Experience with Apache Camel, jQuery, Spring, and SQL
- Experience across Postgres
- Experience with REST services using JSON
- Web application/ framework such as Spring MVC and Tomcat
- Continuous Integration and delivery (Jenkins, Chef, Vagrant, Ansible)
- Cloud knowledge across the AWS ecosystem
Our client is looking for someone with a proactive and flexible approach to managing tasks that support a rapid and innovative product development environment.