Job Ref 2976307
Location Auckland West
Type Permanent - Full Time
This unique HR role has been newly scoped and offers a broad greenfields aspect, while also involved in strategic projects such as unique social procurement and environmental programmes. You will be leading the HR function across a growing business and build a strong family-focused culture internally. Lead this business into its next stage of development, and support the day to day functions of HR.
You will be responsible for:
- Strategic planning and involvement with social procurement projects with At-Risk Youth, Minorities and Cultural programmes.
- Leadership development
- Lead the HR function and set strategy for a growing company
- Overseeing ER as required
- Some administrative HR tasks
- Developing and implementing new policies as legislation changes, alongside a highly experienced H&S Manager
- Collaboration with staff, union representatives and key external stakeholders
- Various HR Projects
This Australian owned and operated business has over 20 years in the industry, and entered the New Zealand market in 2017, however they realise there is a difference between Australia and NZ so the business here runs very independently. They have secured a long-term contract and are here to stay!
They have recently gone through some exciting changes, and need an experienced Generalist to lead the Human Resources function.
To be successful in this role you will ideally:
Have a solid generalist experience and strong knowledge of employment legislation. You will ideally have a Bachelor Degree in HR or equivalent experience.
You will be an effective leader who can guide a team through a changing environment, whilst fostering an inclusive and diverse work culture.
This is a very rare opportunity with a growing company to really make an impact in a family orientated, and flexible environment.
for more information, give Natasha Harris a call on (09) 410 7235 for a confidential discussion, otherwise, click 'apply!'
- Lead the HR function across the whole business
- Strong focus on setting strategic plans for the business
- West Auckland location with carpark