Job Ref 2742709
Location Auckland CBD
Type Permanent - Full Time-
Hey, you! Awesome recruiter! We see you over there! Your current role is cramping your style, and it's not cool. You deserve better.
You need a company which allows you to fly your recruitment flag loud and proud. A place where you'll work with the best in the market and learn from the experts (Greg Savage is an owner - is there a better opportunity to learn from the best right now?). You need a place where you actually enjoy coming to work, celebrating success and working with people who are motivated to make a difference.
Consult is an established brand - we’ve been recruiting in the Accounting & Finance space for over 10 years and are now the largest specialist agency in this niche. We have all the benefits of a corporate agency but none of the drama, and we are much bigger than a start up agency (which means we have a great candidate pool, established client base and great internal processes and training).
In fact, right now is an exceptional time to join us!!
Consult can offer you:
- Pretty epic offices to work in. Perhaps a little too close to Auckland’s best restaurants and cafes however….
- The opportunity to really step up in your career. No longer will you have to conform to an offshore corporate!
- The ability to learn from some of Auckland’s best A&F recruiters.
- A down to earth environment where you are supported to success.
- Coaching with our owner Greg Savage - literally one of the best in recruitment.
- The ability to work with smart people who actually have a life outside of work (say whaaat?!!)
- A great role with a market-leading, high-growth company with a great rep, reasonably good coffee, and truly awful dance moves (no really).
- An experienced recruiter - 2 plus years experience is ideal.
- Ready to take the next step in your career development. You’ve been successful to date but know you are capable of more.
- Motivated, ambitious, positive and relationship focused.
- Someone who would rather stick pins in their eyes than break a promise or let down a customer
- Driven, with high energy levels and smarts
- A team player (we don't do drama queens or dickheads - we even wrote that on our wall. It's an actual rule.)
Other good stuff to note:
We pay pretty well - we pay an uncapped commission as well as a decent base salary so you get the best of both worlds.
We’re are also believers in healthy recruiters (hence our wellness allowance) and environmental recruiters (hence our travel allowance and slightly OTT focus on recycling, keepcup usage and generally saving the planet focus…).
Not a Kiwi, but want to be? Totally understandable. We can help! We're a New Zealand Immigration Accredited Employer, so if you have outstanding experience overseas but are in need of a visa, we want to hear from you (you'll need to have really good experience in accounting and finance recruitment, though).
Sounds good? Great! Get in touch with Angela Cameron on 021 411 099 or email me at email@example.com to have a quiet confidential chat.
- Great bunch of supportive workmates
- Uncapped package plus wellness and travel allowances
- Enjoy working in a pretty epic office in Britomart!