- Fun and fast-paced commercial project
- C/C++, embedded Linux development
- Contract or permanent opportunities available!
Our client is a market leader in the marine industry and known for making innovative and reliable products. Due to a busy project cycle, they require the help of an experienced Contract Developer to get their new product across the line!
What you will be doing:
Working on a fast-paced, greenfields product you will build reliable and high-quality C and C++ code. The environment you will be dealing with on the daily is embedded Linux operating systems and RTOS'.
What you'll need to be successful:
- In-depth knowledge of C/C++
- Embedded Linux development - application, kernel and device drivers
- Linux system engineering
- Experience with digital communication protocols (e.g. I2C, SPI, and DSI)
You must be able to start in 2 weeks and hold a valid NZ Work Visa!
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Please apply using an MS WORD version of your CV, as if we proceed with your application this is the format we’ll require to submit to clients.