Come work for an organisation which offers a vibrant, energetic environment for people who bring passion and dedication to their work. Enjoy a culture where successes are recognised and celebrated!!
We are looking for someone who can develop architecture solutions that enable business outcomes and drive the realisation of the Technology Strategy, driving the development and maintenance of the architecture of large, Trans-Tasman systems.
You will be a thought leader, clear communicator, exceptional problem solver, creative thinker - with the credentials to guide and influence others and drive innovation.
About the role:
- Reporting to the Lead Architect you will play a key role in the definition of best practice for new and existing digital projects in line with business goals.
- You will work across multiple squads and be involved across all lifecycle phases from strategy, requirements gathering, design, implementation and deployment.
- You will provide technical guidance to internal staff within the business as well as provide technical leadership.
Skills and experience:
- Strong commercial experience in a Digital domain (Web & Mobile) as a Solutions/Technical Architect
- Technical implementation experience in an omnichannel and/or eCommerce retailer or a large enterprise business on consumer offerings projects
- Strong technical understanding of Hybris, Adobe and/or Microservices
- Extensive experience with a variety of server-side technologies, database and frameworks
- Experience working across the full development lifecycle from strategic planning through to delivery
- Familiar working in an Agile environment following flavours such as Scrum, Kanban and/or Lean (ideal but not essential)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Ref # AW998724