This role will see you using your Cloud experience to deliver across a range of projects, beginning with a complete transformation.
- DevOps / Site Reliability role
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch
- Rancher/Docker/ Kubernetes
A brand new opportunity and a desire to keep ahead of the game, this business knows no boundaries, this is a brand that you will want on your resume and projects you will want to be involved in!
We are looking for an accomplished DevOps Engineer with a strong understanding of AWS & Azure. This role will see you using your Cloud experience to deliver across a range of projects, beginning with a complete transformation. Ideally, you will be from an infrastructure environment with an enthusiasm for the latest technologies.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Commercial experience working in a DevOps / Site Reliability role
- Experience with Cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure and GCP
- A strong grasp of container technologies, including orchestration with tools such as Kubernetes, Rancher, Docker or similar.
- Linux and/or Windows systems engineering experience
- Integrate with ElasticSearch and its stack, to improve support and alerting functionality
- Experience delivering cloud projects from initial implementation through to maintenance
- An understanding of the DevOps philosophy
- Forward-thinking and ability to work outside of the box to be part of a team that build dynamic solutions
Apply now if you are after job satisfaction, a progressive and challenging environment, supportive and encouraging leaders and colleagues and a top paying salary!
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand. If you are not an NZ Citizen, you must have the right of permanent residence or a work permit.