- Influential role across cloud-native projects
- Focus on Orchestration and Containerisation - Kubernetes & Docker
- Essential services leading business, fantastic benefits + package
With an influx of new opportunities and a desire to keep ahead of the game, this business knows no boundaries! The company is a household name and a market leader in their industry. Regardless of COVID the organization is full steam ahead with major modernization programs, requiring a DevOps professional to help them lead this transformation.
As a large organization, they are a highly desirable place to work because of their in-demand technologies, training opportunities, career development, salary package, and job security!
As an experienced Engineer, Architect, or Consultant in the DevOps space, you’ll be responsible for the architecture and design to address the use of public cloud and specific technology needs. You’ll play a key role in the planning and design of cloud applications with a very specific focus on containerization and orchestration.
The role will be critical to multiple business roadmaps and will offer not only a platform for you to demonstrate existing knowledge but also upskill and receive professional training to further your career. You’ll assist the project team in building out the DevOps practice and CI/CD pipeline across cloud-native platforms, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, and more!
Key Skills and Experience:
- Architect level of cloud technologies AWS preferred similar cloud infrastructure
- Development and management of CI/CD deployment pipeline
- An understanding of the DevOps philosophy
- Able to demonstrate their ability to work independently with other teams and the central infrastructure team.
- Forward-thinking and ability to work outside of the box to be part of a team that build dynamic solutions