Work as a Development Team Lead in a vibrant and energetic environment with a leading business in growth mode.
- This is an exciting time for this kiwi-owned and operated business with a fantastic reputation in their retrospective industry.
- At present, they're currently looking for a Development Team Lead due to an internal promotion and ready to build out their technology roadmap for 2021 and beyond.
- This is a collaborative organization who hold strong values and care about their team. If you are looking for a genuine career path, flexible work-life balance with a trustworthy organisation then this might just be the role you go ahead and apply for!
So what's the scope?
- As an able communicator, you’ll work in a close-knit team and play a key role in a variety of interesting development and design initiatives.
- This is a hands-on role in the development of support systems technology.
- You will be working on specialised projects in a timely and efficient manner.
- You’ll have responsibility for implementing strategic architectural control and ensuring high development standards at all times.
What you'll bring to the team?
- Strong working knowledge of some of the following: PHP, Symfony, and NodeJS
- Working with the latest cloud tech - Preferably with AWS - ECS, SQS, and ElasticBeanstalk
- Natural leadership qualities with a passion for collaboration and upskilling your team for them to continue to flourish
- Great communication, you'll be working with all areas of the business
- Agile DevOps - Building out CI/CD pipelines and working with NoSQL databases such as ElasticSearch, Docker.
This role will bring you a lot of satisfaction and will allow you to develop your career. You'll need to possess a passion for technology and a work history that illustrates a strong direction aimed at career growth.
Don’t miss this opportunity – APPLY NOW!
When sending your CV please send it through in MS Word format.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand. If you are not an NZ Citizen, you must have the right of permanent residence or a work permit.