You will be an essential and key member for our client development and delivery of a best-practices in the database platform management which will help the business to have a high-quality data and a more precise reporting, contributing with the company performance and its planned growth strategy.
An integral component of this role will be to build new and modify existing ETL jobs, support the business with database changes, work closely with both the internal and external business stakeholders to ensure that best database management practices are adhered to.
Job experience and skills required:
- + 3 years’ experience working with data
- Advance SQL Database experience
- Strong knowledge across RDBMS concepts and technologies
- Data modelling experience (Star schemas in line with Kimball dimensional modelling, master data quality, accurate data dictionary)
- Integration and ETL (Data warehousing, APIs, Data migration, Data Architecture)
- Detail focused particularly in the areas of testing and reconciliation etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Microsofts BI stack Excel and Power BI.
- Microsoft 365 tools – Office, SharePoint, Team
- Exposure to a Data Integration tool like Pentaho Data Integrator, Data Factory, Microsoft SSIS or SAS
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Please apply using an MS WORD version of your CV, as if we proceed with your application this is the format we’ll require to submit to clients.