- Kiwi owned enterprise business
- Azure open-source
- Constant training – big focus on upskilling
With an influx of new opportunities and a desire to keep ahead of the game, this business knows no boundaries! The company is New Zealand owned and operated and has a great Kiwi feel about them. They are known throughout the market as a highly desirable place to work because of their in-demand technologies, training opportunities, and career development.
As Azure Engineer, you’ll be responsible for architecture and design to address the use of cloud providers, systems, middleware, and application needs. You’ll play a key role in the planning and design of cloud application, middleware, server, and storage solutions, focusing on providing a capability that can be leveraged across an entire portfolio of enterprise clients.
The role will be critical to multiple business roadmaps and will offer not only a platform for you to demonstrate existing knowledge but also upskill and receive professional training to further your career. You’ll assist the project team in building out the DevOps practice and CI/CD pipeline into Azure.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Architect level of cloud technologies Azure preferred similar cloud infrastructure
- Strong background in system engineering
- Development and management of CI/CD deployment pipeline
- An understanding of the DevOps philosophy
- Able to demonstrate their ability to work independently with other teams and the central infrastructure team.
- Forward-thinking and ability to work outside of the box to be part of a team that build dynamic solutions
Apply now if you are after job satisfaction, a progressive and challenging environment, supportive and encouraging leaders and colleagues, and a top paying salary!
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand. If you are not a NZ Citizen, you must have the right of permanent residence or a work permit.