You will be able to deliver excellent AEM programming outcomes while contributing to the creation and evolution of new practices and standards.
- Experience as an Adobe Experience Manager Developer
- An organisation who lives and breathes agile and know how to celebrate success!
This is an impressive opening with a leading organisation. Our client is looking for a passionate and experienced AEM Developer who is keen to play with the latest technology in a 100% Agile setting. This is a truly fabulous opportunity to work with an organisation that is progressive, cutting-edge and able to offer their people the opportunity to work with dynamic peers and grow their skill set.
What you will be doing:
You will be able to deliver excellent AEM programming outcomes while contributing to the creation and evolution of new practices and standards. You will be bought on board to work closely with the Online Development Team to expand their Web footprint for their customers, ensuring the well-being of their large-scale digital websites for both consumer and enterprise client.
You will be working in an agile environment involved in a complete software development life-cycle of the project, including requirement gathering, discovery, design, development, Maintenance and documentation.
What you'll need to be successful:
- At least 5+ years’ of overall experience in web content management and digital marketing technologies exhibiting multi-solution expertise in Adobe products with more than 3 years of experience in AEM and other Adobe Marketing Cloud product suite
- Experience with Adobe Campaign is desirable with theoretical knowledge of concepts at the least
- Experience in implementing Adobe Target, Analytics and Audience Manager solution
- Able to communicate effectively with the business stakeholders and BA for understanding the business requirements
- Strong experience working in an Agile environment with a clear understanding of Agile concepts
- Must have in-depth experience in the following
- Preferably you'll come from a Java background so have experience across Java, J2EE, Apache, Rest Web Services.
- A good understanding of automation tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity etc
This role will bring you a lot of satisfaction and will allow you to develop your career. You'll need to own a passion for technology and a work history that illustrates a strong direction aimed at career growth.
Don't miss this opportunity - APPLY NOW!