11 November 2021
November 11, 2021
Our client is a locally owned, and a household name. They started off importing fine European foods after spotting a gap in the market. 30 years on and today they manufacture fresh products featured in most NZ homes.
So, Who Are You?
A self-motivated administrator, who ideally has previous experience within a warehouse environment looking after pallet management.
Top 3 attributes they are looking for are:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable being a confident communicator (no wallflowers)
- The ability to be a team player
- Attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
Some More Information About The Role
*PLEASE BE AWARE THIS IS A MATERNITY COVER 12 MONTH CONTRACT*
In this role you will work under the direction of the team leader while being autonomous in your responsibilities. You will be responsible for managing pallets and contractors. While also supporting the day to day running of the warehouse and H&S.
- Contractor Management - transport drivers, serviceman, and external maintenance crew etc
- Pallet Management - Responsible for managing all aspects of our CHEP, LOSCAM, and returnable pallet equipment (across both sites
- Administrative tasks as required
- Warehouse support - Support and provide assistance to the Warehouse & Logistics Manager
Please note this role is only suitable for someone with permanent residency or NZ citizenship.
If this role sounds like you, please apply today!
- Mt Wellington location - parking onsite
- Flexible working arrangement
- 12 month maternity contract