04 June 2021
A little bit about the Company:
Our client is a well-known NZ business, who have been operating in a fresh and competitive industry for over 30 years. The company is a classic household name - they're passionate about building and recreating their presence in the NZ market and they take pride in providing excellent customer service, whilst truly believing in creating a better environment for both their customers and their team. A little bit about the Opportunity:
Our client's opening a new retail store early next year - the construction is already making great progress and now they're on the lookout for an experienced Visual Merchandiser to join the Project Team and take on full responsibility for the design and implementation of the fit-out and merchandising.As a highly trusted, classic NZ owned and operated brand, you will likely already be familiar with their store layouts however, this new store will have a strong focus on the future, not the past and as such will have a completely different look and feel to it, right from when you step through the door. The new store will have a strong focus on sustainability and there are already some awesome features that will be installed during the construction phase. This will be a fixed-term contract initially which will run through until March 2022. So, who are you and what's your background?
- Proven experience with the design and implementation of an interior fit-out. This includes thinking outside the box, whilst also working to a budget
- Extensive merchandising
- Ability to develop collaborative working relationships with the wider Project Team
- A 'can do' approach and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and help out where you can
- Full drivers licence (travel to other stores required)
For a confidential discussion, feel free to contact Nicki Triggs on 021 0881 3056
- Work for a classic NZ household name!
- Showcase your creativity
- People centric team environment