08 February 2024
You'll be working in one of New Zealand's best financial services businesses. Over the years they have built a reputation for being a great place to work and importantly grow your career.
Due to the nature of their business, they have a large treasury team, which is critical to the ongoing success of the business.
Some more information about the role
Reporting to the Head of Treasury, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Leadership, coaching and development of a team of experienced treasury accountants.
- Ownership of treasury functions including - daily and monthly performance reporting, ledger close, product/system controls, etc.
- Providing technical expertise around all things treasury.
- Supporting and developing the risk control framework.
This is a great role for someone who is either looking to move from a treasury role into management, a sideways move or to jump across from a Big4 FS practice
- Deep understanding of Financial Services and associated Risk management.
- Understanding of NZ IAS 39 and IFRS 9
- Natural abaility to manage, lead and motivate an experienced team.
- Ability to own take ownership of their role and responsibilities,
- Team management
- Long term career opportunities
- Hyrbrid working
Apply For This Job