12 July 2021
Treasury Finance – SME
July 12, 2021
They are an established, market leading financial services business. Performing well, this highly regarded company has created a new role for a Treasury Finance specialist to assist with one of its multi-year programmes. CBD located, their finance team is humming with a number of top-tier leaders at the helm.
Some more information about the role
An integral part of their multi-year transformational programme and working with Group, you will be a subject matter expert across Treasury Finance with close working relationships across the business including; Finance, Treasury, Risk and Technology
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with teams across finance, treasury and risk to build a new operating model
- Enhance reporting via new systems and better use of data working with technical expertise
- Interest rate risk management (ALM)
So who are you and what is your profile?
You will be an experienced finance and treasury professional who is proactive, driven and looking for that next career step at a blue-chip financial services organisation.
- 5 years of experience in financial services with some banking exposure across either New Zealand, Australia or the UK
- Understanding and experience of Treasury Finance
- Balance sheet management control processes and frameworks
- Stakeholder management: from working in business-facing roles involved in the influencing and discussions of measurement, reporting and/or management
- Strong project management skills
- Leadership and staff management experience
- CA or equivalent qualified
- Interest rate risk measurement and management (ALM)
- Hedge effectiveness management
- Liquidity, securitisation and funding
If this sounds like you please get in touch with James at Consult on 027 472 4448 or apply online.
- Leading financial services organisation, awesome team
- Newly created role to drive change across the Treasury function
- Great CBD location with market leading benefits and perks