03 June 2022
June 3, 2022
This is a New Zealand-founded financial software company who provide software solutions to the financial services industry. They're on a mission to make investing and wealth creation simple, intuitive, and accessible for all.
Established in 1988, they have been pioneering broking, trading and wealth management technology for over 30 years. Their platforms are trusted by leading financial institutions across Asia Pacific and manage billions of dollars of investor assets.
About the role:
As the company expands, they are now looking for an intermediate test enginees to join their team. You will collaborate with a team of highly experienced engineers who are developing complex trading systems used within the New Zealand banking and financial market industry.
You will be an accomplished test engineer with a strong background in dealing with complex systems. You will be a strong communicator work across various frameworks, take initiative and collaborate with the wider business. You must have a curious mind and have the proven ability to get results.
What you will be doing:
- You must be passionate about delivering high-quality software to meet our clients’ needs.
- This role will be working collaboratively with a team of Business Analysts and Developers.
- You will be involved in the preparation of test data, developing QA test plans, creation of QA test cases & scripts as well as carrying out the testing and feeding results found back to the developer.
- The role requires working directly with the business analysts, developers, and other stakeholders as necessary.
- The successful applicant is expected to be self-managing and able to work with minimal supervision. Providing on-going communication on activities and issues with the Team Lead.
Key Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years as a manual tester doing test case writing
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile project environment
- Delivery focused attitude and Exceptional written and communication skills
- Automated Testing Tools such as Selenium with Java is a huge advantage
- Previous REST API testing experience
- Experience in the financial services industry is an advantage
You'll need to possess a passion for technology and a work portfolio that reflects this.
This role will bring you a lot of satisfaction and will allow you to develop your career. You will need to have a passion for technology and a work history that illustrates a strong direction aimed at career growth.
Note: We review all CV's manually and you will only be contacted if your skills and experience meet the requirements of any of our clients.
Melissa Moore - 021 038 5445
- Well-known Wealth-tech business based in Auckland CBD!
- Rapidly expanding team within software & test!!
- Career growth opportunities!!!