24 November 2021
Technology Assurance Specialist
November 24, 2021
Within the mandate of Technology Assurance Specialist, you will work and partner with the wider External Audit & Assurance teams on their clients to offer IT Audit specialised services where necessary. This will include specialised offerings such as IT Risk Assessments, IT General Controls testing, as well as auditing IT Systems.
In this capacity you will have a lot of face time with both internal and external stakeholders.
Overview of daily responsibilities:
- Information Technology General Control Audits
- Cyber Security Audits
- System Implementations & Internal Control Assessments
- Digital Control Design, Implementation and Operation
- Cloud Audits
- 3-5 years of related experience within professional services, external audit or IT audit
- Strong background in auditing techniques and/or computer control environments
- Experience identifying controls, developing and executing test plans
- CISA or CIA would be advantageous
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication skills essential to interacting with clients and teams
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/assignments/responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
This role would be a perfect opportunity for somebody who would like to continue their IT Audit and Assurance experience in a top tier firm that believes in work-life balance and positive and inclusive work culture.
Kiwis wrapping up their OEs and planning to return home to NZ are encouraged to apply, with a potential start in 2022.
To discuss this opportunity further, please get in touch for a confidential discussion:
Harry Dev Singh
m: 0204 048 48 24
- International Top 10 Advisory firm
- Partner with Internal and External stakeholders
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits