04 October 2021
Technology and Systems Specialist
October 4, 2021
A New Zealand born and bred company who are trusted and utilised by customers all over the world for the last 30 years. They are home to some of the most innovative, creatively diverse people in the world when it comes to children's shoe designs. They have a deep care for their customers, the environment and overall for the adventurous kids who wear their product.
Purpose of the role
We are on the lookout for a self-motivated Technology and Systems Specialist who actively contributes to the IT function and can help maintain critical Information Technology infrastructure within the business. Acting as the go to person in the business for IT related queries this person will need to provide technical and IT support within the team and prioritise staff requirements to ensure our systems operate at their best. This role would best suit someone who has worked in a fast paced e-commerce environment with at least 1+ year of commercial experience.
- Overall Business Systems and IT Administration.
- Configure current and future SaaS tools and business software systems, eg: Google GSuite and supporting applications, Product Information Management System (Riversand), NetSuite, digital e-commerce platforms such as Magento and BigCommerce.
- Support the configuration and setup of any new systems introduced into the business
- Once inducted you will grow to become a “go-to” point of contact whenever there is a software or technical process problem involving our business systems.
- Work with core product data, non-financial data, and financial data to build basic insights.
- Data entry and cleansing
- Debugging and fixing staff IT issues
- Liaise with external vendors and support partners to fix and debug issues with our systems
- At least 1+ year of industry experience
- Excellent excel skills – Comfortable using formulas and manipulating data to build reports and extract insights
- Hands on, pro-active and able to find solutions
- Good time management and prioritisation skill
- Experience with omni-channel business
- Experience in the export businesses desirable
- Any coding experience – SQL, Google AppScript, Python or VBA desirable. Willing to self-teach these tools where necessary.
- Experience in Netsuite or Oracle systems
- Small, dynamic team with a supportive and strong culture
- Huge opportunity to grow in this role and learn new skills
- Global company so you will work with people from all over the world
- Lots of team and social events
- Rostered on site carpark
- Training programmes and specialist courses
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Fast paced, supportive environment
- Part of Innovative and Talented Team