21 April 2021
Tax and Insurance Lead
April 21, 2021
- Optimising the group’s tax position while ensuring compliance with all tax requirements and regulations.
- Proactively identifying potential issues and tax risk, with practice recommendations to mitigate
- Commercially sound decisions made on business transactions regarding tax impacts
- Managing the group’s insurance program (renewals and covers) with internal & external stakeholders
- Supporting the greater finance team on treasury activities
- We’re keen to hear from senior tax leaders with extensive tax experience in both the Big 4 and corporate environments.
- It is essential that you have at least 8-12 years of tax experience since qualifying.
- Naturally a strong working knowledge of the NZ tax legislation system is required along with experience in managing cross-border structures, solid knowledge of IFRS principles and proven experience of identifying and resolving tax issues.
- You'll be a full member of CAANZ or equivalent, with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate easily with non-finance people is an essential personal trait
- Past experience in treasury and hedging would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent Employer brand
- Engage with Internal and External stakeholders
- Plenty of growth for the right person, market salary with carpark & benefits