02 October 2021
Systems Implementation Contract
October 2, 2021
A good sized SME who has made a few senior appointments recently to bulk up their senior management team. The new team have identified areas where improvements in systems and process will lead to improved results and faster, more accurate reporting across the board.
Based in South Auckland, you will be needed on site but there is scope for a bit of WFH.
A bit more about the role
This is a key role, while potential software has been reviewed the final decisions on which systems to implement have not been confirmed yet. You will be joining to take over from a busy CFO and be expected to drive this project.
They are looking for someone with experience scoping out, selecting and implementing systems for a company who need to track job by materials and hour worked. Ideally someone who can set up a job management system that feeds through to both Finance systems (likely MYOB) and payroll.
The aim is to move away from spreadsheets and into an environment where the operations teams can track their activity far more easily.
Who are you
- You will have extensive systems implementation experience
- Strong project management skills - you are expected to take the lead
- You will be familiar with systems for tracking jobs with a focus on materials/timesheet basis
- You won't be expected to have implemented everything they are looking for - the key is demonstrable experience across myriad implementations
- An ability to work with operations teams to understand needs and identify quality solutions
- You will be able to start within a month
- Your experience will have been gained in hands on SME's
- A six month role
- Chance to gain systems experience across various areas including HR, Finance and operations
- An hourly rate dependant on experience but likely $80-100
Please click the link to apply to this role.
- Chance to take the lead early in a number of cross divisional projects
- Working with a small management team to effect real change
- Background in Construction/Engineering/Projects ideal