14 June 2022
June 14, 2022
You will have 3-4 years of experience behind you as an Engineer, with familiarity in ISP's, Security, Print Servers, Citrix, Android technology and Microsoft O365/Exchange. Through thorough training and mentoring, you will be exposed to technologies such as On a day-to-day basis you will partner with your customer to devise and deliver solutions and maintain their environments.
Key Skills and Experience:
- 3 yrs+ of experience in a System Engineer or IT Support Engineer position
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related
- Experience working in an enterprise environment would be highly beneficial
- Network management including all routers, PABX, Citrix, MS access and MDT3.
- Hands-on experience with Active Directory, Citrix, Microsoft Servers, O365, SQL, Airwatch, VoIP and PABX Systems
- Openness to being customer-facing
- Oversee all Hardware/MDT facets: Hardware, telecommunications,
communications, printers, print servers, laptops, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Problem solver and ability to think fast in pressurised situations
- Passionate about technology – always seeking out opportunities to learn
- Experience in tracking/managing IT assets
- Device preparation and deployment.
- Based in South Auckland with travel involved
- Company Car + generous salary, to name a few perks!
- $80,000 - 85,000