08 October 2021
Strategic Change Communications Lead
October 8, 2021
Join on a 6 month contract or permanent basis.
What you'll be doing:
As part of our Strategic Change team, the Strategic Change Communications Lead will support the Executive and the Transformation team to build a comprehensive engagement approach that brings my client's strategic, transformation narrative to life for all levels of the organisation in a consistent, relatable way.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Demonstrated experience in crafting the narrative and creating the content for large-scale, complex, organisation-wide, transformational change
- Excellent articulation and grasp of the English language
- Experience using Sharepoint for knowledge management and Powerpoint for storyboarding
- Sophisticated stakeholder management with effective facilitation and influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal, coaching and listening skills with the ability to communicate within all levels of the organisation
- Strong commercial acumen and breadth of thinking, comfortable with context switching
- Understanding of change management principles, techniques & tools
- Project management and planning skills and ability to identify and proactively manage risks
- Collaborative working style and team player, yet able to stand on your own two feet
- Thrives in a dynamic environment with strong organisational and time management skills
- Experience in banking or Insurance
- Support the Executive Team to craft a compelling strategic narrative that aligns our organisational aspirations to our priority initiatives and adoption of agile practises
- Design an engagement and communications approach to ensure this narrative is shared consistently across the organisation in a way that is relevant to all audiences and provides clarity for our people on how their role contributes to strategic objectives
- Ensure this engagement approach aligns to the master plan (channel, messaging, tone) owned by the Head of Corporate Affairs
- Understand existing communication channels and networks to facilitate effective communications
- Create a proactive, multi-channel communication calendar and delivery schedule for planned engagement activities
- Create, curate and package content to provide updates on transformation initiatives for sustained engagement in the strategic narrative
- Support transformation project teams to align communications across the same stakeholder groups impacted by multiple transformation initiatives
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Please apply using an MS WORD version of your CV, as if we proceed with your application this is the format we'll require to submit to clients.
Shannon Begley ; Shannon@haloconsulting.co.nz
- Work in an organisation where change is being driven from the top
- Exciting delivery focused environment
- Multiple transformation projects across the business