30 August 2021
Senior Tax Consultant
August 30, 2021
- As a Senior Tax Consultant you'll be working closely alongside the Partners on a diverse range of advisory projects covering inbound and outbound tax work.
- The large proportion of compliance work is taken care of by the BAS team thus allowing focus on more technical tax projects.
- Day to day will include reviews, managing client relationships and handling the higher level technical projects that will come through.
- Broad portfolio of clients which includes NZ owned entities, HNIs and cross-border tax clients.
- Approximate split of 50% advisory & 50% tax compliance
- Prior tax compliance & advisory experience within a CA firm, preferably Big 4 or mid-tier firm is a must-have.
- Strong communication, client and stakeholder management experience.
- Experience in using Xero, APS, CCH and/or TaxLab
- You could be a Tax Consultant currently looking for that step towards more advisory based work, or someone looking to move from a commercial tax environment into practice.
- Experience in deferred tax would be advantageous
This is a permanent role with a firm that has not been impacted in any way by Covid-19, with the Tax Partners ensuring no risks of redundancies.
To discuss this role (and other opportunities within the Tax and advisory market), please get in touch for a confidential discussion:
Harry Dev Singh
m: 0204 048 48 24
- End-to-End tax coverage
- 75K-85K benefits
- Central Auckland