09 September 2021
Senior Programme Coordinator | Contract
September 9, 2021
We need an experienced and competent Programme Coordinator to join the team working on a large programme of work. You will ensure project processes are followed, provide guidance to management to ensure that documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored. Y
You will be responsible to ensure that programme financials and reporting and manage tasks in a timely manner and will coordinate information on all projects to facilitate delivery on time and within budget.
What you will need to succeed:
You will need previous experience working on a large transformation programme. Any experience working in banking or insurance is a bonus.
- Proven experience as a Programme Co-Ordinator across large complex programmes.
- Highly proficient budget management and literacy skills
- Experience with medium to large-sized programmes or projects
- High level of organisational capability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong expertise in diary management
- The ability to build strong cross-functional relationships
Your responsibilities will see you using your extensive Programme Coordination skills working across an enterprise client using Agile delivery methodologies.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Even if this role doesn't tick all the boxes, we have Halo qualified positions across both contract and permanent, so please reach out for a confidential conversation!
- Work on a large transformation programme
- Flexible working, strong rates and exciting work
- This is a senior role and experience working on large programmes is essential