05 October 2021
Senior Product Owner
October 5, 2021
Established in 1988, they have been pioneering broking-, trading- and wealth management technology for over 30 years. Their platforms are trusted by leading financial institutions across Asia Pacific and manage billions of dollars of investor assets.
Chelmer are expanding and we are seeking an experienced Product Owner to join their team. You will collaborate with a team of highly experienced team of engineers, BA’s and the executive team, and other external stakeholders within the New Zealand banking and financial industry.
Reporting directly to the CIO, you will be joining their growing community of diversely skilled people. Chelmer are implementing a scalable Customer Engagement Platform and now are looking for a passionate Product Owner who will lead this initiative.
- Someone with experience in implementing a digital B to C experience
- Deliver strategic, customer focused outcomes for your portfolio.
- Ideally someone with experience in Financial Services
- Experience in the implementation of customer engagement platform
- Ensuring the roadmap and backlog of opportunities and tasks are prioritised in line with strategic priorities.
- Experience in the implementation and use of customer tracking and data analysis platforms
- Experience in creation and implementation of a mobile application as a part of a wider digital delivery strategy
- Someone with a background in creative or web user experience design
You'll need to possess a passion for technology and a work portfolio that reflects this.
Bring your product ownership, leadership and agile experience! You will work with internal and external stakeholders and you'll actively use your strategic and leadership skills along with your knowledge of development and technology to deliver great products that deliver value to the wider customers.
This role will bring you a lot of satisfaction and will allow you to develop your career. You will need to have a passion for technology and a work history that illustrates a strong direction aimed at career growth.
** Please note, because of the urgency of this role and current COVID-19 related NZ Border restrictions, only those applicants that are currently residing in New Zealand with an indefinite and unrestricted Legal Right to Work will be considered. No sponsorship or visa support can be provided at this time. *
Note: Chelmer will not accept any unsolicited CV’s or any external applications for this position.
Note: We review all CV's manually and you will only be contacted if your skills and experience meet the requirements of any of our clients.
If you are looking for more meaningful work, then please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly and I will be in touch for a confidential chat.
- 5+ years' experience in Fin-services
- Experience implementing Digital B2C platforms
- Knowledge of Customer Engagement Platforms