11 October 2021
Senior Product Owner/Delivery Lead
October 11, 2021
The team is innovative and collaborative and has built a strong reputation for being a highly desirable place to work. This is a brand that you will want on the CV and projects you will want to be involved in!
What you’ll be doing:
This position will see you using your experience working on modernising technology that is used by kiwis across New Zealand!
This position will involve heavy stakeholder management, looking at the process, and looking at complex requirements for various rollouts across the business.
Ideally, you will have a generalist Senior BA background with extensive experience working with Agile Product Delivery. You will have worked as a Business Analyst and Product Owner across a complex environment and help formulate strategies to achieve business objectives.
The company runs streams using agile so you should be well versed in agile delivery principles also!
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum of 5+ years working as a Business Analyst
- Business Analysis skills in the finance sector
- Understanding of the Scrum Product Owner role
- Leadership skills
- Calm influencer and the ability to work with a range of personalities
- Experience working closely with developers & quality engineers
- Delivery Management experience
- Working experience with agile delivery teams
WFH and flexible working available.
Don’t be one of those people who read an advert about a fantastic opportunity and never actually apply, only to later hear somebody you know bragging about how great their new job is! They applied so don’t miss this opportunity – APPLY NOW!
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Even if this role doesn't tick all the boxes, we have Halo qualified positions across both contract and permanent, so please reach out for a confidential conversation!
- Competitive salary, looking to move fast - line up your next role!
- Full time permanent role ; great opportunity for career growth
- Flexibility and work life balance - ability to work from home