25 May 2021
Senior Product Designer
May 25, 2021
- Have 5+ years background working with software teams in Design or Product
- Are data and performance driven?
- Have had experience managing a product team
- Are a natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Demonstrated success creating and launching product
- Use industry-leading tools to simplify and improve workflow, our design system and collaboration with our engineers.
- Conduct user research and user tests with our users, and critically examine user feedback and user journey before presenting your findings to the team. Rapidly generate and prototype ideas based on research, and testing your solutions at lightning startup speed.
- Develop, maintain, and evolve a strong UI/UX language across our products. That includes our visual language, but it doesn’t start nor stop there.
- Collaborate with our service, engineering, and business teams to create innovative, yet practical and feasible solutions, and ensure the highest standards of delivery.
- Represent the voice of our users, and champion their needs with user advocacy when negotiating technical and business decisions.
- Design any web and print materials required for our marketing needs if required.
- You are expected to be up-to-date with the latest product design techniques and technologies, user interface and human experience standards, and be passionate about education and how technology can play a major role in changing the industry.
- Work on a global product in a start-up environment
- Strong UX designer and research experience
- Good salary and benefits on offer