02 September 2021
September 2, 2021
Our client is a global life insurance group that focuses on the acquisition and management of policies. Their first class team of experts work together to be safe and reliable partners for insurers, and are committed to providing competitive premiums, quality investment & claims management, and great customer service.
A little bit about the role
As a part of the Finance Operations Group, this role is responsible for regular & recurring accounting tasks for Payroll, as well as supporting the wider business with expense management administration.
Some duties will include:
- Support Junior Tax Accountants in performing payroll tax accounting
- Accurate processing of payroll files to general ledger
- Reconciliation of employee payroll payments, as well as support with payroll process for employees
- Calculating accurate payroll tax payments and performing tax lodgement activities
You must have a minimum of 5 years experience in accounting and/or tax.
You must have excellent attention to detail, and a strong ability to multitask. As you will be providing support within the wider business, exceptional verbal and written communication skills are essential.
Experience working with Oracle, as well as insurance and/or financial services industry experience is preferred. Understanding of payroll legislation and the ability to work with confidential information is highly regarded.
Apply now, or give Olivia Howse a call today on 0226188103.
- Auckland CBD Location
- 6 Week Cover - ASAP Start!